1. Personal Information
The term “personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in such information.
2. Method of Collecting Personal Information
The Company may ask for personal information including, but not limited to, name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records containing the user’s personal information and settlement information between including, but not limited to, the user and the partner may be sent to the Company’s partners (including, but not limited to, information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors). The Company may collect such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors; hereinafter referred to as “Business Partners”).
3. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by the Company.
- To contact users as necessary for including, but not limited to, maintenance, important notices.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and to view their usage status.
- To bill the user for usage fees for paid services.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4. Use of Google Analytics
5. Change of Purpose of Use
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change. In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance, and when the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data to be provided to a third party
- Means or methods of provision to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party in response to a request from the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the individual.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When the Company entrusts the handling of personal information, in whole or in part, within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific party, and the Company has notified the person in advance or made it easily accessible to the person in question of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the parties to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the parties to be used jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by an individual, the Company shall disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if the Company decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- The disclosure of personal information is likely to significantly impede the proper execution of the Company’s business.
- When it would violate other laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will not, in principle, disclose none-personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
8. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Correction”) in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
If the Company receives a request from the User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall make the Correction of the relevant personal information without delay.
When the Company makes a Correction based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a Correction, the Company will notify the User of this without delay.
9. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
In the event that the Company is requested by an individual to suspend using or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use”) on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by improper means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will stop using the personal information without delay. In the event that the Company execute suspension of use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to execute suspension of use, the Company will notify the User of this without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use would incur a large amount of expense, or where it is otherwise difficult to execute suspension of use and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the User can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
The contents of the Policy may be changed without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in the Policy.
11. Contact for Inquiries
If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact the following office.
Address: Soken Midosuji Building 2F, 3-5-13 Awaji-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Company name: Innovare Corporation